Don Currie's turn key build that fell apart
Batmobile Forum
 Batmobile Home          Batmobile Builders     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««23456»»»

Don Currie's turn key build that fell apart Expand / Collapse
Author

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 4/1/2014 8:49:58 PM
I'm surprised at people being surprised to find Don Curry is a POS. He's always been a POS. There is a screen capture somewhere where he threatened DH, Kevin and Shaggy for operating CLTC. I think he mentioned he doesn't know Shaggy's real name but still threatened or implied that he will do so when he finds out Shaggy's real name.

I hope this incident doesn't dissuade Shaggy from his continued generosity and craftsmanship and offering many of his hard work for free to CLTC members. In a way this should help Shaggy be more aware of disingenuous people out there and hopefully he can make sure his side mechs are not recasted by this POS.
Post #90896
Posted 8/20/2013 1:19:27 PM

Getting Better at Internets

Last Login: 9/13/2019 2:33:57 AM
Baneful, i really appreciate the kind words. I will continue to push forward in offering my skills to the good members of this board, for free, or at minimal cost at most.

Because of what DonC has done, I plan on watermarking ALL of my photos from here on out, using a mark of my own design, JUST because of him.

And I dont know what the deal is with him wanting my legal name. And honestly its not like I'm hiding it from the world. Seriously, what harm could befall me if he did find it? I have already made my name with many members of this community, and everyone knows what I am, who I am, and what I do. I've nothing to hide. So let him come after me, let him try to make me out as a horrible person. My work, and friendships I've made since 2007 will speak louder than anything he his half-baked mind can create.

(for those who dont know, he has stolen my shirt design for his own, and its apparent he has watched my idea for the grappling hook and plans on building it before me, based on my design)

Don Currie likes to steal my work!
Post #90897
Posted 8/20/2013 2:43:23 PM

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 4/1/2014 8:49:58 PM
Nice to know you are taking it in strides. You really have nothing to worry. If history is any indication then his grappling hook is probably going to break down while the car is in motion or plop out on its own.
Post #90901
Posted 8/20/2013 7:37:25 PM

Forum Member

Last Login: 11/23/2019 3:24:33 PM
Shaggy in the two year's I've found this site I have seen you go above and beyond. You're a good time egg. And trust me no one will be fooled by recasters . 100 percent support

my greatest gift is my kids thanks to them i get to play with toys
Post #90902
Posted 8/20/2013 10:01:10 PM

Resident CLTC

Resident CLTC

Last Login: Yesterday @ 5:54:59 PM
I am sorry that Shaggy has to go through what so many of us had to deal with Don Currie .

Don has no business licenses or carries any professional licenses or any certifications in any automotive technologies. Don continually contacted the Police Department to malign me to my supervisor.  So I continued to bring light into Dons misdealing’s in the Bat world.

Post #90907
Posted 8/20/2013 10:28:14 PM

Kevin (8/20/2013)
I am sorry that Shaggy has to go through what so many of us had to deal with Don Currie .

Don has no business licenses or carries any professional licenses or any certifications in any automotive technologies. Don continually contacted the Police Department to malign me to my supervisor. So I continued to bring light into Dons misdealing’s in the Bat world.

Thanks Kevin. Just another day in paradise, right? :-)

Post #90908
Posted 8/20/2013 11:24:43 PM

#1 Batmobile Builder

#1 Batmobile Builder

Last Login: 1/8/2018 5:50:03 PM
Shaggy (8/20/2013)

Thanks Kevin. Just another day in paradise, right? :-)

Don Currie has no business in that place.

It's been deleted since but Donald posted a reply two hours ago telling Internet Psychos to learn English b/c he says he never claimed he is the manufacturer. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. So by his logic it's perfectly legal to traffic stolen goods as long as you don't manufacture them? Gotta love such statement from a person who calls his car Anti Crime something.
Any self respecting person worth a dime would admit mistake and apologize. I seriously doubt Don Currie to cop to his mistake. If anything he will probably cry to the board moderator and ask to get this thread deleted.

Shaggy schooled him pretty hard!!!

Batmobile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLTC Exclusives
#1 Batmobile Builder and Kit Maker

Favorite Galleries
Returns Batmobile
Keith Shorts Sculpture
Kevin's Batmobile Gallery
Doug Hines' Batmobile Gallery
Jack's Batmobile Gallery
Rusty's Batmobile Gallery
Animated Batmobile Gallery
Sweden Batmobile Gallery
Carmel Batmobile Gallery
Chris Canole Batmobile Gallery
Post #90909
Posted 8/20/2013 11:38:09 PM

Forum Member

Last Login: 11/23/2019 3:24:33 PM
That's just epic !!!

my greatest gift is my kids thanks to them i get to play with toys
Post #90910
Posted 8/21/2013 12:19:17 PM

Jimmy, glad you got a screenshot of that before it was deleted. Yeah my email notification let me know what was said after I posted that, he said exactly what you just stated before the thread got deleted.

It's very clear he was in the wrong, but as you said, he'll never admit it.

It kept it as calm as I could when I posted that, even created the custom watermark AND blurred the shirt concepts so anyone who wants to try to steal them have a lot of work ahead of them.

Post #90914
Posted 8/21/2013 11:03:49 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 9/17/2013 11:37:16 AM
What is dons website?
Post #90923
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««23456»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 10:58am

Execution: 0.281. 11 queries. Compression Disabled.

Batman (1989 Version)

CLTC Club Shirts

1989 Batmobile Kit 1989 Batmobile Kits
1989 Batmobile Builders Batmobile Kit
Batmobile Kits 1989 Batmobile Builder

Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and DC Comics and WB.
Use of anything related to "Batman" on this site is not to infringe upon the copyrights of DC Comics or WB.
The purpose of chickslovethecar.com is to foster positive discussion about one of the greatest vehicles of all time.
This site does not sell or build any related cars or kits. © 2004-2012 chickslovethecar.com "Chicks Love The Car"
Images linked courtey of cltc.co.

You can contact us by clicking here.