LawSuit Against Mark Towle aka Gotham Garage by Web Designer
Batmobile Forum
 Batmobile Home          Batmobile Builders     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««89101112»»

LawSuit Against Mark Towle aka Gotham Garage... Expand / Collapse
Author

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 7/23/2017 7:06:51 PM
UPDATE ON THE CASE:

During the trial several times the Judge asked us to mediate and settle the case. Mark Towle refused to offer anything but a couple thousand dollars and my corvette chassis without the Batmobile replica Kit nor any of the parts I had earned and he has admitted I earned. This he did after he and his attorney admitted fully to the Court that the car was mine and that I was supposed to have the car but his injunction had blocked him from releasing it. He gave no explanation why he fraudulently sued me and denied me my car for 3 years before the injunction was placed upon him. They laid down on the issue as to whom the replica belonged to but the Judge indicated that the injunction barred him from awarding me my own property because he had insufficient power to over rule a higher court.

I was awarded the win and a money judgement, but Mr. Jeremiah Raxter, Mark Towle's attorney took me outside to negotiate a settlement. I demanded a 25K check written to me off of Mr. Raxter's account not from Mark Towle's promise because as far as I am concerned Mark Towle's word is absolutely worthless and the check had to be released that day. I also demanded the stretched corvette complete with all mounts and ready for another kit to be attached delivered to my residence. That was my final offer. Mark Towle refused that offer. During this negotiation outside before the final ruling, Mr. Raxter told me that he would vacate the debt for Mark Towle in a bankruptcy and that Mark Towle would not pay me short of his offer of $2,000 and my chassis. Mr. Raxter told me I should take that offer because otherwise I would never receive anything and he would make sure that happened. According to the Attorneys I have spoken to Mark Towle will have a hard time filing Bankruptcy on this debt of nearly 40K to me because he would have to prove there is no way he could possibly pay me and this is a Guy that testified to the Court his shop rate is $500 per hour.

A judgement was recorded in my favor against Mark Towle but his attorney continued with his hijinks in the Court by preparing a Court Order for the Judge that had a major error in it, listed none of the causes of Action I won denied including any circumstances of the case and was ridiculous. The Judge had declared Mark Towle only had two years to pay me. This also was also intentionally missing from the proposed Court Order. Mr. Raxter also delayed sending me the proposed Court Order. Instead of sending it to me electronically as he has done when he needed to meet a time deadline, he sent it snail mail thus it didn't reach me till long after I should have had time to respond.

I had to file an Objection to the court order Mark Towle's Attorney filed full of deception so that's where we are at this point. I have a hearing coming up concerning the flagrantly flawed and deceptive Court order Mark Towle attempted to have filed in the case contrary to the Judges orders. I continue to mount finacial losses and losses of my time due to Mark Towle's actions.

Mr. Raxter was ordered to appear in front of the Court for sanctions against him for being so late in the filing of the court order. I did not attend that hearing because that would simply cost me more money, so I don't know right now what happened. I believe the Court was wanting to fine Mr. Raxter $1500 that day but the hearing did not take place before I was able to point out to the Court the flagrant attempt by Mark Towle and his attorney to slip in a defective Court Order they were hoping the Judge would not read and would simply sign and file. Mark Towle continues to act without honor and fairness. Mark Towle still continues to be unable to stand up and be a Man and pay his debts, but instead continues to slither and recoil like a snake in the grass after being hit by a large rock. Rather than pay me for my good work far exceeding anything I agreed to do, Mark Towle spent a fortune trying to harm me by suing me and hiring 5 attorneys over the course of 5 years. The Man makes no sense at all in this respect.

I had paid Mark Towle $8,000 and he coerced 5 years of web work out of me. His final settlement offer was $2,000 and a stripped down Corvette Chassis that I would have to pay to have transported across the country. This shows all of you and everyone what kind of person Mark Towle is. I can not stress enough for the financial safety and protection of the General Public and all concerned that I DO NOT recommend anyone ever deal with Mark Towle nor his accomplice Kory Geick nor recommend ever attempting to do business with these two.

Mark Towle continues to bait and switch and act with contempt against me. He still has not paid me a dime and is doing everything he can to refuse to pay what he owes to me even to the point of attempting to trick the Superior Court into activating a Court oder that harms me and does not represent the rulings of the Court.

Everyone across the World now knows fully that I did everything and far more than I was required for my Replica, the Court now has Mark Towle's admission that the replica belongs to me yet because of Mark Towle's DC Comics case and his injunction I have still been unable to get the car awarded into my possession.

Mark Towle is also making statements and claiming he had offered me my replica far earlier in the case but this again is a lie. Mark Towle only attempted to trick me in earlier negotiations and refused to clearly designate within any previous offers when I asked for specific detailing on the replica he was offering. Mark Towle has sent for publishing on another Batmobile site more lies but if you read his offer which he requested published it is clear he was offering a pre-planned deception that stated a Batmobile Kit and a Chassis and nothing about them being a Butts Body nor the kit being mounted.

After the time of this offer I was told by Jim Benken of Batrodz LLC that he had been contacted by Mark Towle asking for a kit for me. I had not asked for a Batrodz kit nor had I negotiated nor approved of any replacement instead of my Butts Batmobile Kit. Mark Towle admitted during the case that he had sold my property being my original kit. I never gave him permission to sell my property. Mark Towle was attempting to trick me into having to accept not what I had contracted for which was a Butts Batmobile body. Because of the wording of Mark Towle's settlement offers he could have sent me a Batmobile Model Kit and met the requirements of his offer and I surely would not have put it past him doing just that.

I refused all of Mark Towle's offers to settle because they were evasive, delinquent of any specifics and when I asked for specifics Mark Towle simply refused to reply which indicated to me clearly his offer was not genuine. In the end after the Judge told Mark Towle he was going to rule in my favor his Attorney tried to talk me into settling for 2 grand and a Corvette chassis that never even came close to being up to par to what I had been promised and he threatened me with a Bankruptcy on Mark Towle's behalf to attempt to persuade me. Of Course I refused that ploy.

Nothing in Mark Towle's offers ever were clearly defined that I would be getting my Mounted Butts Batmobile Replica as he had promised under contract yet he admitted to the Court the replica was my property and had been fully mine since before our dispute began once he was confronted by the Court and the Massive amounts of evidence I had prepared to fight him with.

I DO NOT recommend anyone do business with Mark Towle. I give this recommendation one more time to protect the public. TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU.

DO NOT EVER MAKE FIRST CONTACT WITH MARK TOWLE FOR ANY BUSINESS. IF YOU DO HE WILL BE ABLE TO DRAG YOU INTO CALIFORNIA FOR LITIGATION IF YOUR DEAL GOES BAD. FIRST CONTACT CAN DETERMINE JURISDICTION.

DO NOT TRUST KORY GEICK AT ALL. IF KORY GEICK TELLS YOU HE SPEAKS FOR MARK TOWLE OR OFFICIALLY REPRESENTS MARK TOWLE, REVIEW THE DECLARATIONS THEY BOTH FILED IN MY CASE WHERE THEY BOTH SWORE TO COURTS THAT THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

DO NOT GET TAKEN DOWN THE LONG ROAD I HAVE BEEN ON.

I DO NOT recommend anyone do business with Mark Towle. I give this recommendation one more time to protect the public. TO PROTECT ALL OF YOU.

Batmmannn
Scott
Artist/Illustrator/Batfreak
www.scottlee.org
Post #150499
Posted 10/4/2016 5:13:47 AM

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Here is a screen shot of the current docket showing my judgment against Mark Towle and the next hearing.
Mark Towle used to claim that he never gets into a Law Suit he can't win. Guess he can't claim that to anyone anymore. He lost to DC Comics and now myself.
Batmobile

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150500
Posted 10/7/2016 3:12:47 AM

Forum Member

I am now free to post the actual reasons I lost jurisdiction in West Virginia. The deceptions of Mark Towle and Kory Geick will be evident in this declaration. Mark Towle swore under oath the following (referring to his dishonest Declaration below):

#3. Mark Towle's Declaration stated that an email I do not ever remember sending was his first Contact with me that he stated I sent to him. He declared this was first Contact. Mark Towle denied Kory Geick had any business involvement in his business and that I had made first contact. This as most of us on this board already know was a lie. Many of us know that Kory Geick acts as Mark Towle's contact and sells deals and negotiates for Mark Towle. The Judge in West Virginia determined based on Kory Geick and Mark Towle's statement that they have never worked together in business caused me to lose Jurisdiction. I was able to prove to the California Court that Mark Towle had been dishonest in his statements, that he has or had a business relationship with Kory Geick.

#4. Mark Towle Testified that he had no involvement in the creation of the Gotham Garage Web Site. This was a lie. During trial I presented drawings, emails of his instruction as well as lots of evidence that Mark Towle did indeed participate with the Creation of Both Web Sites. His approval of the original Web Site was involvement his sending instructions through Kory Geick was also involvement. His sending instructions directly was involvement. I proved Mark Towle to be dishonest during trial.

#5. Mark Towle declared in his sworn to be true Declaration that he did not supervise me in any way in the work for the Gotham Garage Web Site. This was a lie. I was able to present emails of instruction from Mark Towle to myself. I also was able to present drawings and other emails of instructions and others of undeserved abuse upon me by Mark Towle.

#6 Mark Towle declared in his sworn to be true Declaration that he did not supervise Kory Geick in any way in the work for the Gotham Garage Web Site. This was a lie. I was able to present emails of instruction from Mark Towle to myself and emails he had sent to Kory Geick of instruction. I also was able to present drawings and other emails of instructions and others of abuse upon me from Mark Towle forwarded through Kory Geick and sent directly... DUH!

#7. Mark Towle swore that he did not send any digital code to me. I was able to prove that Mark Towle sent emails, drawings and other things electronically which to any intelligent person does constitute digital code. This was likely an intentionally calculated lie. Mark Towle testified that he did not know what digital code was nor that an email was digital code... DOUBLE DUH!

#8 Mark Towle swore that he did not receive any digital code from me I was able to prove that Mark Towle received emails, drawings and other things electronically from me which to any intelligent person does constitute digital code. This was likely an intentionally calculated lie. Mark Towle testified that he did not know what digital code was nor that an email or images were sent with digital code... TRIPLE DUH!

#9. Mark Towle swore that he did not send any digital code to Kory Geick. I was able to prove that Mark Towle sent emails, drawings and other things electronically to Kory Geick which to any intelligent person does constitute digital code. This was likely an intentionally calculated lie. Mark Towle testified that he did not know what digital code was nor that an email or images were digital code... QUADRUPLE DUH!

#10. Mark Towle swore that he did not receive any digital code from Kory Geick. I was able to prove that Mark Towle received emails, drawings and other things electronically from Kory Geick which to any intelligent person does constitute digital code. This was likely an intentionally calculated lie. Mark Towle testified that he did not know what digital code was nor that an email or images were sent with digital code... More DUH!

#11. Mark Towle swore that he did not ship any of his products to West Virginia. I was able to prove that Mark Towle sent me a Beacon cage as shoddy as it is and was he did send to me in West Virginia. Again this definitely was a calculated lie.

#12 Mark Towle then states he sent me mirrors in West Virginia after he stated in #11 that he had not sent any of his products into West Virginia proving number #11 statement to be a lie.

#13. Mark Towle then again disputes his own statement that he did not ship any products into West Virginia by stating he did ship a Beacon cage to me in West Virginia. He then states that it was already my personal property. WTF???? How could it have already been my personal property???? Be aware that Mark Towle will trick you into an agreement where he claims items are delivered to you at his shop, then you will have a very hard time if impossible time getting them delivered to you.

This is how he claims it's already delivered to you but as in my case I was refused any opportunity to have anything allowed picked up or delivered to my in hand ownership, other than the crappy beacon cage and that took weeks of persuasion and refusal to do any further work before he agreed to ship it.

When it arrived I was shocked at the horrible condition and craftsmanship. Pictures of this Beacon are posted earlier in this thread. This is the only thing I received to date toward our 2 contracts after providing nearly 5 years of web work and paying Mark Towle $8,000 and that beacon cage is only suitable to be turned in as scrap metal for a couple of bucks. Keep in mind Mark Towle considered that hunk of metal he sent me suitable for a show car. Go look at the pics of this horrible thing. The beacon cage can be viewed here...

http://www.chickslovethecar.com/board/Batmobile_Topic88130-22-1.aspx

#14 Mark Towle then goes on to contradict his statement #5 and #4 by stating he did send instructions and drawings to me in West Virginia and makes the statement that he had to because I was refusing to follow Kory Geick's instructions, also a lie. Over the course of 17 months 13 months past the deadline of the 2nd Contract Kory Geick had fulfilled nearly none of his duties and I was forced to remove him from the project for his being intentionally incompetent. Both Mark Towle, and Kory Geick were stalling the project to more than 4 times the length the contract was to be completed per contract stipulations. They were stalling and refused to give me the content to finish the site. 14 months past the deadline of the contract I forced Mark Towle to complete the site and give his content. I was totally fed up.

Once I had the site completed minus only the things Mark Towle had still refused to provide but agreed he would have someone else put in later, he quit the project and had his attorney send me threats of Law Suit and a demand for $22,750.00. Please review the following fraudulent Declaration filed in the Courts of West Virginia by Mark Towle while keeping in mind he iwas sworn to tell the truth in this document.

Batmobile

Batmobile

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE EVER DOING BUSINESS WITH KORY GEICK NOR MARK TOWLE!

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150510
Posted 10/7/2016 3:35:12 AM

Forum Member

After suffering through 17 months, of stalls revisions, changes that were violations of the Contract. Mark Towle had his attorney send me a letter full of false allegations and demanding I pay Mark Towle $22,750 if I wanted my car. After giving this Clown 5 years of work and $8,000 he was demanding and holding my car hostage for a huge amount of money. You can read for yourself the letter I was sent by Mark Towle. I was able to prove fully to the Superior Court of California that none of his claims were true.

Mark Towle figured I would never be able to afford to fight him in Court so this is what he did to someone that paid him $8,000 and presented up front far more in work than was ever agreed to by Contract. Mark Towle had been using my work for many years by this time and Kory Geick had sold many cars by using the Web Work I designed on gothamgarage.net. The following letter was what Mark Towle considered fair compensation to me for my years of design service and thousands of dollars paid to him. Mark Towle had locked me out of his servers to keep me from removing my work for nonpayment and had my work held hostage and it still being live on the Internet to provide sales for him even past the point of sending me this letter.This should fully show and demonstrate what type of person Mark Towle is. Please review this carefully. Needless to say, after receiving this pack of lies I immediately filed a Law Suit on Mark Towle in West Virginia. Mark Towle never considered for a second that he was in for a 5 year battle from a guy that didn't have a day of Law School. Mark Towle hired 5 attorneys to squash me over the course of 5 years, paid them unknown amounts of Money to keep me from what is mine and he lost and finally admitted to the Court in California that the replica was mine all along.

Batmobile

Batmobile

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE EVER DOING BUSINESS WITH KORY GEICK NOR MARK TOWLE!

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150511
Posted 10/7/2016 6:00:55 AM

Forum Member

Here Below is a document Mark Towle filed through his Attorney admitting that he had sold my property. Mark Towle clearly never had any intention of paying me. He took the Batmobile Replica body he was signed under Contract to keep safe from harm and after signing a second contract that the Replica Kit was mine and had been fully earned and paid for under the first contract, he sold my property. He sold my property out from under me with no permission from me and no prior knowledge on my part. He was caught switching bodies in pictures so I questioned him about the kits not being the same and he was forced to admit that he sold my property. Mark Towle sold my Property out from under me. Notice paragraph number 107. Mark Towle states he sold my property to someone else to prevent damage.... WTF? He was tied into the Contract to keep my property safe. I don't believe that Mark Towle had any intention of paying me anything from the start. How the Hell does selling my property have anything to do with preventing damage to my Kit?????

Batmobile

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150512
Posted 10/8/2016 3:18:16 AM

Forum Member

The following are some sample messages that were left on my answering machine, some were heard by my young 8 year old daughter playing in my studio.

Batmobile

Here is Mark Towle's message after I had told the two of them the back and forth waste of my time with contradicting instructions and revisions was just too much. I demanded all instructions in writing which they did not like. Mark Towle and Kory Geick wanted as much as possible kept out of writing and done over the phone for obvious reasons.

Mark Towle continued to attempt to force instruction on the phone instead of putting things in writing like I demanded so I could keep track of the total stall tactics and total continued waste of my time being bounced back and forth between him and Kory Geick. Listen to the recording below.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/markfeb-4-2011-12.02.mp3

This next message was when Mark Towle had locked me out of his servers and was threatening me with Law Suits. This is how I was treated after 4 years of work presented to him up front for my replica and paying him $8,000.

This is how this Clown repaid me and this was not an isolated instance. I have many recordings. By this time I knew I was being played and ripped off so I started recording everything. Mark Towle has still not paid me a thing nor returned to me any of my money. Mark Towle claims the kit is mine yet still I don't have it in my hands 5 years later. Mark Towle then goes on and demands backup discs for the first Web Site. This he had locked me out of his servers and blocked me from removing for nonpayment. Mark Towle at this time continually threatened me and harassed me for Backup discs of the first Web Site. I was constantly harassed and threatened to enlarge the Web Site against contract stipulations.

Mark Towle wants backups when he has paid me nothing, given me virtually nothing except a shoddy Beacon that was junk toward our deal. Kory Geick and Mark Towle at all times denied me the ability to obtain my Batmobile Kit. Even when I had 3 grand and was asking to come get my kit, I was told that a section of the first Web Site was not done and they refused to give me the content to complete it. They had me in a paradox.

They said I could not have my kit because the first Web Site was not done and at the same time refused to give me the content to complete it so I could pick up my kit. Nothing in the Contract called for Mark Towle to receive any backup discs and I had gotten nothing out of this Clown after 4 years, so what does he do? He locks me out of my work, threatens to sue me and demands back up discs that he was never promised in any way.... What a GUY! He was never given those Discs and he NEVER WILL! Mark Towle once told me if I wanted to speak to him on the phone he expected me to pay his phone bill..... WHAT?????

I was constantly being threatened to be sued by Kory Geick and Mark Towle would back that up by saying things like I will go see my attorney or we can take this the other way. This was a constant thing with Kory Geick and Mark Towle, bullying me to do things in violation of contract and not palatable to me but at that time I didn't want a lawsuit. I was forced to make demeaning graphics of competitors and cartoons. Eventually, I was so damned fed up and angry I went after Mark Towle in a Court of Law. I got to the point of saying screw it, and I had had more than enough of this Bully and told myself, you want to go? LET"S GO! So I filed a Law Suit against his ass from West Virginia.

This is likely what you can expect dealing with Kory Geick and Mark Towle. I was told as you can hear in this message Mark Towle claims he supplied me with a Batmobile Kit and claims he owned the first Web Site but then at the same time he refused all of my attempts to get my Kit and bring it home. Mark Towle tricked me and lied to me. He told me my Kit would be delivered to his shop and I would be allowed to come get it when the Web Site was done. He stretched me out 3 years doing work for him adding all kinds of duties on me and work and refused all along to allow me to collect my Kit. He refused me my Kit over and over while claiming my kit had been delivered to his shop and therefore he owned the Web Site.

Mark Towle told me he couldn't be bothered to get up in the morning to meet a shipper even if I arranged one. I was told they would find a shipper, months went by and then I was told they couldn't find one. There was no way I could plan the 3,000-mile trip or even send a shipper to get my kit because Mark Towle himself told me he couldn't be bothered with it. It was bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse. What kind of twisted crap is that??? Take a good listen to this.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/2-3-2011Towlelawsuitthreats1.mp3

This is a message that is typical of Kory Geick threatening me with a Law Suit on Mark Towle's behalf. This was a regular thing. If they wanted extra work, or if they wanted more of my output they would threaten to sue me if I didn't comply. Listen to Kory Geick threaten me on Mark Towle's behalf. This was nearly a year past the deadline of the Contract and they still had not given me their content to complete the site. Kory had still not written the text for the site.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/7-18-2011Korylegalthreat.mp3

This next message is Kory Geick instructing me to STEAL CONTENT from another Web Site to publish on Gotham Garage. When I would ask if something they sent me to publish had any releases or permission from the owners of the content I was always put off. I never at any time was shown any proof that the content I was being instructed to take from other people had any release of rights to publish for Mark Towle and Kory Geick. Take a good listen to this. Kory Geick clearly instructs me to go to another Web Site and STEAL a video for publishing on Mark Towle's Web Site. This was not part of the Contract.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/korysteal55.mp3

I was always being forced to do more and more. They were always demanding more and offering little to nothing as payment and if I objected I was told I would be sued. I would demand extra parts for this extra work and then later they would deny they promised me those parts but kept my work live on the Web and working for them. Mark expected and demanded that whatever they asked I was to do without a discussion nor agreement as to what I would be paid for and if I was to receive any compensation. From moderating his forum, redesign of his forum, creating videos, none of these extra demands required under our contract, constantly resizing photos for Kory to upload to forums or to send to clients they simply demanded I do what I was told as if I was some sort of indentured servant and this really pissed me off.

The message you are going to hear now is Mark Towle telling me to just create a video that I was told to create and that would have taken hours and to just let Kory see it. I refused because I was sick and tired of working for free above and beyond contract while being treated like crap. Here Mark Towle demands that Kory should be able to tell me what to do and that I need to just do it without any agreement nor discussion what I am to receive for my ever extending work. I was basically treated like their bitch and Yes Man forced to do whatever they wanted when they demanded it even if it was going to take me hours. If their little Bitch Barked about wanting to be paid for extra work I would be told I had to do it to get my car. Often these orders included do it or get sued by Mark Towle.

Mark Towle says it should be two phone calls. What he is saying is he calls Kory to tell Kory he wants additional work not covered by the Contract and then Kory calls me to order me to do the work. No third call to arrange additional parts nor payment to me. JUST TWO CALLS! Two calls and I was supposed to JUMP and say that's great let's do it! They turned me into their on call Graphics slave and I had to bite my lip and do what they wanted or I was told you won't get your car, you're not being loyal, you'll lose all your money and work and get nothing.... etc etc... because you can't afford to fight Mark Towle in a Law Suit.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/MarkJun-28-2010-1.58.mp3

Mark would say I never authorized Kory to do that but Kory was telling me Mark had authorized it. After the work was published I was kept from retracting it by being locked out of their servers, their Facebook page and their forum. I was the one that had designed all of it and they locked me out and refused to pay me and were making excuses for over a year why I still didn't have the text for the 2nd Web site. Meanwhile, my first Web Site was drawing customers one being Michael Hunt that was drawn into an 85,000 dollar deal that Mark Towle refused to deliver a car for and was sued by Michael Hunt for nondelivery. Not only was my work not paid for and I was getting totally screwed but it was being employed to harm and scam other people.

Michael Hunt V Mark Towle and Kory Geick

Batmobile

Look at this!
https://dockets.justia.com/docket/california/cacdce/2:2009cv05982/451662[/center]

Look at this!
http://www.courthousenews.com/2009/03/25/Batmobile_Demanded_From_Gotham_s_Garage.htm

This next message is Kory Geick. Kory Geick denied he ever had a business relationship with Mark Towle and lied flat out in his Declaration in the West Virginia Law Suit. This is the treatment I got from Kory Geick who claims he is a Man of God. Take a good listen to this and understand that this guy now is trying to get cult followers and claiming he is a prophet of God. Kory Geick was also making money off of my work and this is the repayment I got from a guy that kept telling me I was his good friend. In fact, both Mark Towle and Kory Geick continually stated I was their good friend and a member of the team but what I really was to them was a patsy that they were using and never had any intention of paying me a thing much less my replica. Take a good listen to this Man of God Kory Geick and be forewarned there is some really foul language in this. My 8 year old child was subjected to this on my answering machine because she was in my studio coloring while I was outside doing some yard work. This is likely what you can expect when dealing with Kory Geick, when wanting what you paid for and are sick of waiting and sick of being used by people pretending to be your friend.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/Kor6282010-1.47-ABUSE25452.mp3

This next message is more abuse from the so-called man of God Kory Geick, at this point, I had received nothing but a junk Beacon Cage and Mark Towle and Kory Geick had refused to give their content months past the deadline of the 2nd Contract. Kory Geick had been removed from the project for being incompetent and not providing what he was assigned to do. Again at this point, Kory Geick had been removed for his incompetence and I was trying to get the project done by dealing only with Mark Towle by getting changes and instructions in writing.

Kory Geick then went forward to constantly calling me and attempting to force me to do everything on the phone again and let him back in the project thereby taking Mark Towle out of the loop. I believe Kory Geick and Mark Towle funnel everything through Kory Geick so that Mark Towle can later deny responsibility for Kory Geick's agreements and things he promises people on Mark Towle's behalf and with Mark Towles permission and full knowledge.

Do not ever allow Kory Geick to represent Mark Towle to you. When in Court Mark Towle denies Kory Geick even works for him or speaks for him. Take a good listen to this Man of God while he tells me he has done everything for me and I should be grateful. Grateful for being $8,000 poorer and having to suffer through 4 years of coerced web design with no payment for my work. Locked out of my work while being constantly threatened to be sued. Listen to this Clown Rant! You can hear Kory's kid in the background of this recording. This is how he behaved in front of his young children.

Listen to this!
http://www.scottlee.org/boards/Kor6282010-150-ABUSE254529.mp3

It's also important to note here that Kory Geick admits he set all of this up. Kory Geick approached me on Mark Towle's behalf to make a deal on a kit and Web Work. In Court both Mark Towle and Kory Geick stated in sworn to be true declarations it was me that made first contact and pursued Mark Towle for a deal. They both lied in their declarations. Kory Geick worked for Mark Towle and we all know that. Mark Towle made first contact with me through his agent Kory Geick. Kory Geick pursued me for 6 weeks when I kept saying No due to their horrible reputations. I had a deal in the works with Mark Racop who warned me to stay away from these Clowns. I wish I had listened to Mark Racop. Kory Geick phoned me after getting my phone number off of my Web Site. I did not pursue Mark Towle for a deal. To the time of this posting I have still not been paid and I still don't have my property nor any of my $8,000 back.

IT GOT BACK TO ME THAT KORY GEICK AND MARK TOWLE WOULD LAUGH AT ME AND CALL ME A DUMB HILLBILLY LIVING IN A LOG CABIN IN THE WOODS. IN FACT AT ONE POINT KORY GEICK HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME THAT.

I WAS ALSO TOLD BY BOTH OF THEM THAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO FIGHT MARK TOWLE IN COURT IF HE DECIDED TO SUE ME WHILE THEY WERE THREATENING ME TO GET MORE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF WORK OUT OF ME WITHOUT COMPENSATING ME!
Batmobile

Batmobile

I have many more recordings and they will eventually be published on my Web Site http://www.takenbytowle.com

Batmobile

THIS DUMB HILLBILLY IS STILL VERY ANGRY AND PISSED OFF!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE EVER DOING BUSINESS WITH KORY GEICK NOR MARK TOWLE

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150519
Posted 10/8/2016 10:40:29 PM

#1 Batmobile Builder

#1 Batmobile Builder

Last Login: 11/1/2021 3:45:24 PM
Really crazy to see the things you had to endure.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLTC Exclusives
#1 Batmobile Builder and Kit Maker

Favorite Galleries
Returns Batmobile
Keith Shorts Sculpture
Kevin's Batmobile Gallery
Doug Hines' Batmobile Gallery
Jack's Batmobile Gallery
Rusty's Batmobile Gallery
Animated Batmobile Gallery
Sweden Batmobile Gallery
Carmel Batmobile Gallery
Chris Canole Batmobile Gallery
Post #150525
Posted 10/9/2016 3:16:38 AM

Forum Member

Not only did I have to endure all I stated above and more I have not revealed yet, but I had to endure 5 years of self-taught Law School and litigation across a 2,700 mile distance. Putting myself through this and putting himself through this rather than just paying me points to Mark Towle probably being a mentally deranged individual. Who would do these things? Who goes that far out of their way to harm someone to this extent that has helped him for years? WHO DOES THAT???? What level of Evil is that?

What kind of narcissist spends a fortune on attorneys for 5 years to harm and attack with lies a single Dad with a young child after I had already paid and delivered to him multiple times more work than any contract ever demanded? How sick a person do you have to be to do this to someone? His actions are unforgivable and so heinous they are beyond any understanding. I have yet to talk to a person other than Mark Towle that doesn't consider Mark Towle a complete assinine idiot for doing this to me.

No one can make any sense of why he has done this. He's likely spent more in legal and Court fees than a fully done replica would cost and now owes me over $40,000.00. on top of it. My Mission now is to protect others and get my story out everywhere and reduce his ability to harm others.

One of the main reasons I refused to settle is so that I would be totally free to warn others about Mark Towle and Kory Geick and make it public all over the Internet their questionable business practices.

Mark and Kory's damage control will never be able to keep up with my efforts to put the truth out. People will know exactly how they operate and hopefully, will be able to avoid any traps they care to set in the future. It's important to me to make it so a simple Google search by any potential Client will warn a potential victim from placing a $15,000 down payment and then be faced with being told by an attorney that if they want to get their $15,000 back a $30,000 retainer paid to an attorney would be required just to get started. I will explain how Kory baits someone and then Mark Towle switches the deal. Mark Towle's operation has been described to me as racketeering by three of his former clients that had major problems with him and never got what they paid for from him.

Mark Towle has been forced to defend 3 lawsuits in the past 6 years. An additional client I know of had to hire an attorney and threaten Mark Towle with Rico Racketeering prosecution to get his money back. Those are only the ones I know of in the past 6 years, though that's not to say there aren't more that I don't know about that are tied into a nondisclosure agreement. I know of another client that took his Batmobile replica to Mark Towle to be worked on and his car seems to have disappeared and he refuses to talk about his replica even with the person that sold him his Batmobile Kit. The replica has simply disappeared as far as it seems. 4 legal entanglements in the past 6 years, 3 of them actual LAWSUITS! Another client's replica that seems to have vanished and the owner refuses to discuss it. What does that tell you about Mark Towle?

What did Mark Towle end up with? At this point he owes me over 40 grand, he has a half built replica that he can't sell without changing it into a Futura and that is if I choose not to appeal. He has it mounted on what equates to a salvage chassis that was crap to begin with which he purchased with my money in violation of our agreement. He'll likely receive the 2nd Web Site I built on disc which will be of little use to him without it being heavily altered and it's a very complicated coding so I doubt seriously he will be able to find someone to alter it but it's a possibility that he could.

He has 5 years worth of Attorney fees to pay. He will have to pay all of the court costs, He will have to pay the costs of the Trial. He might still have to pay my Attorney costs (I had hired an Attorney in the beginning of his lawsuit against me) and likely my other costs.

Narcissists can't stand losing. Towle is a HUGE LOSER in this when all he had to do was release my property and pay me what I was owed. All I wanted was my replica. That's changed now. Now I want PAYBACK and the PROTECTION OF OTHERS!

Other people are already posting this page with the recordings into Facebook and other forums. I encourage anyone reading this to share my story. The recordings prove conclusively what I was dealing with. There is much more to be published, other recordings, legal documents, emails, etc. All that I will publish will reveal what kind of people these guys actually are and it ain't gonna be pretty!

DO NOT ALLOW MARK TOWLE TO SIGN YOU TO HIS CONTRACT, THERE HAS BEEN AN ESCAPE CLAUSE IN IT THAT ABSOLVES HIM OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING HE OR HIS ASSOCIATES MIGHT DO. I WILL BE REVEALING THIS IN MY WEBSITE BUT I AM PUTTING THIS OUT THERE NOW TO PROTECT OTHERS!
I FOUND HIS CLAUSE AND FORCED HIM TO ACCEPT AND SIGN THE CONTRACTS I AUTHORED!

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING WITH MARK TOWLE WITHOUT GETTING AN ATTORNEY REVIEW PRIOR! MAKE SURE YOU ASK YOUR ATTORNEY WHAT IT WOULD COST TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF HE DECIDES NOT TO DELIVER. HAVE YOUR ATTORNEY DRAW UP ALL AGREEMENTS SO YOU WILL BE PROTECTED. DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING MARK TOWLE HAS PREPARED FOR YOU TO SIGN WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY STUDYING IT FOR YOU FIRST!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO INTO ANY AGREEMENT WITH MARK TOWLE WHERE IT STATES WHAT YOU ARE TO GET WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU AT HIS SHOP. DEMAND THE CONTRACT TO STATE THE DELIVERY TO YOU OF ANYTHING MUST BE TO YOU AT YOUR ADDRESS.

ALSO, MAKE SURE THAT DELIVERY MUST BE OF QUALITY MERCHANDISE AND SPECIFY EVERYTHING CAREFULLY AND IN DETAIL! ALSO MAKE SURE YOUR CONTRACT HAS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE QUALITY OR IF HE STALLS COMPLETION. SET DATES FOR COMPLETION AND A GUARANTEE MONEY BACK IF HE ATTEMPTS TO EXTEND THAT DEADLINE. YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE OF YOUR TIME LIMITS ALLOWED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AND NOT ALLOW MARK TOWLE TO EXTEND PAST THAT DEADLINE. IF YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN YOU WILL HAVE NO CASE AGAINST HIM.

DO NOT EVER EXPECT, ASSUME NOR COUNT ON MARK TOWLE TO ACT AS AN HONORABLE BUSINESS PERSON!

These people's names that lost thousands of dollars to Mark Towle after signing this section of his Contract shown below, I have blocked out to protect their privacy. They were never refunded their thousands of dollars back that they placed in Mark Towle's care in trust that he would build their replica. They never received their Replica from Mark Towle. The costs to get their money back through litigation exceeded the thousands they placed on deposit with Mark Towle.

Mark Towle had a clause in his contract that would simply allow him to take someone's money and walk away with it and never deliver a thing. See below.

You should also notice fully that Mark Towle included a provision that required his clients to DEFEND and PAY FOR HIS DEFENSE of any Copyright or Trademark claims that he might incur for building their replica.

SAY WHAT???? Are there people out there that purchased a Batmobile Replica from Mark Towle that can be held liable to Mark Towle for the extreme costs of his DC Comics Lawsuit which he lost?

Batmobile

NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AGREE TO A NONDISCLOSURE CLAUSE!!!!!! NEVER!!!!! IF MARK TOWLE WANTS A NONDISCLOSURE CLAUSE....REFUSE!

PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE TRUTH ABOUT MARK TOWLE AND KORY GEICK TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC!

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150526
Posted 10/11/2016 2:42:59 PM

Forum Member

A Preview Page is now live for Taken by Towle

takenbytowle.com is a Web Site dedicated to getting the info out to as many people as possible about the disgusting and heinous business practices of Mark Towle and Kory Geick.

Please share it everywhere you can. Thanks

Here is the link. http://www.takenbytowle.com

Batmobile

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150535
Posted 11/9/2016 8:18:47 PM

Forum Member

New video for takenbytowle.com, BattyLeaks! Please share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=RCKtnjAudA4]

Batmobile

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #150646
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««89101112»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 11:10pm

Execution: 0.219. 17 queries. Compression Disabled.

Batman (1989 Version)

CLTC Club Shirts

1989 Batmobile Kit 1989 Batmobile Kits
1989 Batmobile Builders Batmobile Kit
Batmobile Kits 1989 Batmobile Builder

Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and DC Comics and WB.
Use of anything related to "Batman" on this site is not to infringe upon the copyrights of DC Comics or WB.
The purpose of chickslovethecar.com is to foster positive discussion about one of the greatest vehicles of all time.
This site does not sell or build any related cars or kits. © 2004-2012 chickslovethecar.com "Chicks Love The Car"
Images linked courtey of cltc.co.

You can contact us by clicking here.