LawSuit Against Mark Towle aka Gotham Garage by Web Designer
Batmobile Forum
 Batmobile Home          Batmobile Builders     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

12345»»»

LawSuit Against Mark Towle aka Gotham Garage... Expand / Collapse
Author

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 7/23/2017 7:06:51 PM
This is not a "Class Action Suit" it is a Civil Suit, but I have reserved the option to add additional Defendants in this Civil Case.

This is to serve as a General Notice to all Board Members that I am seeking assistance and witnesses against Mark Towle in a Breach of Contract suit 13 months in progress against Mark Towle of gothamgarage.net filed by myself, John Scott Lee. Civil Action Case No. 11-C-337 Jefferson County Circuit Court of WV.

In acting as my own Pro-Se attorney, I am exercising my right to call and requests assistance from people with testifiable knowledge of Kory Geick and Mark Towle's business association. I am the former contracted Web Designer for gothamgarage.net.

Please Contact me if you can help or provide sworn statements for me.

I am no longer associated with Mark Towle nor Kory Geick nor will I ever be in the future beyond prosecuting this civil law against Mark Towle for numerous Breach of Contracts.

Please PM me here if you can be of some assistance. Thanks

This post is a section of provable evidence to a Direct call for Witnesses by the Pro-Se Attorney, John Scott Lee in Civil Action Case No. 11-C-337 Jefferson County Circuit Court of WV.

Batmmannn
Scott
Artist/Illustrator/Batfreak
www.scottlee.org
Post #88130
Posted 10/16/2012 9:42:44 AM

#1 Batmobile Builder

#1 Batmobile Builder

Last Login: 1/8/2018 5:50:03 PM
batmmannn (10/15/2012)
This is to serve as a General Notice to all Board Members that I am seeking assistance and witnesses against Mark Towle in a Breach of Contract suit 13 months in progress against Mark Towle of gothamgarage.net filed by myself, John Scott Lee. Civil Action Case No. 11-337 Jefferson County District Court of WV.

In acting as my own Pro-Se attorney, I am exercising my right to call and requests assistance from people with testifiable knowledge of Kory Geick and Mark Towle's business association. I am the former contracted Web Designer for gothamgarage.net.

Please Contact me if you can help or provide sworn statements for me.

I am no longer associated with Mark Towle nor Kory Geick nor will I ever be in the future beyond prosecuting this civil law against Mark Towle for numerous Breach of Contracts.

Please PM me here if you can be of some assistance. Thanks

J. Scott Lee

What type of people are you looking for? People who got swindled or people who got harassed by them? If latter, I'm sure you've got enough people to fill a school bus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLTC Exclusives
#1 Batmobile Builder and Kit Maker

Favorite Galleries
Returns Batmobile
Keith Shorts Sculpture
Kevin's Batmobile Gallery
Doug Hines' Batmobile Gallery
Jack's Batmobile Gallery
Rusty's Batmobile Gallery
Animated Batmobile Gallery
Sweden Batmobile Gallery
Carmel Batmobile Gallery
Chris Canole Batmobile Gallery
Post #88135
Posted 10/16/2012 3:44:01 PM

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

I'm looking for anyone that can write an honest signed sworn statement about their working relationship in business together and what their experience was like dealing with Kory Geick and or Mark Towle not personally, but in the aspect of doing business or being approached to do business with either of them, so yes to both your questions if that honestly applies.

This post is a section of provable evidence to a Direct call for Witnesses by the Pro-Se Attorney, John Scott Lee in Civil Action Case No. 11-C-337 Jefferson County Circuit Court of WV.

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #88136
Posted 10/18/2012 12:08:22 AM

Forum Member

Correction for the above General Notice the case is being heard in Circuit Court not District Court.
Civil Action Case No. 11-C-337 The Jefferson County Circuit Court of WV.

Thanks to the Bat Brothers now coming to my assistance. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #88145
Posted 10/18/2012 1:30:28 AM

Forum Member

Last Login: 4/1/2014 8:49:58 PM
So this is about web work or car? Care to explain a little?
Post #88147
Posted 10/18/2012 4:12:22 AM

Forum Member

I was contracted in 2007 to build a web presence for Mark Towle which I did and was displayed on gothamgarage.net. I did other work for Mark Towle under contract and I was to receive from him a mounted driving 1966 Butts Batmobile Replica and additional replica parts in exchange for thousands of dollars in cash and my web services. To date a Donor Corvette that I paid him $3,000 for has been refused me. To date the replica kit he admitted I owned and earned in a 2nd contract he signed and notorized has been refused me. I am prosecuting him for non payment for my services, withholding my property and Creative property from me and multiple breaches of contract.

My work is still being kept captive on the forum gothamgarage.net and the servers of gothamgarage.net without payment to me for my years of work and dedication to him. I am 13 months into this prosecution and every ruling to date in this suit has been decided in my favor. Mark Towle and Kory Geick have made many false statements to the court including that they shared no business relationship. I worked very hard for Mark Towle from 2007 to 2011 doing web site work, videos, promoting his business, monitoring his forum and building a by what was contracted to be a revision of the HTML side of his site on a 4 month contract that he delayed to 17 months only for him to refuse me the replica he agreed as payment to me under contract. I was denied the ability to complete the contract by Mark Towle in his refusal to review the site and refusal to provide the needed final text and content. Even after 17 months on a 4 month contract he had not provided his content. This I plan to prove indisputably in front of a Jury of Mark Towle's peers, leaving no doubts for anyone.

I have been battling 3 of Mark Towle's high paid attorneys for 13 months virtually alone and winning the case as my own Pro-Se Attorney. I am demanding justice for the heinous unsubstantiated actions Mark Towle has taken against me and asking for help from the Batman community to obtain this justice for myself and my family.

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #88149
Posted 10/20/2012 1:42:20 AM

Forum Member

If anyone interested in helping me is or has received, intimidation, threats or threats of Civil Action against them. please make every effort to record it or obtain proof of it. I will not hesitate to prosecute any person that tampers, threatens, intimidates witnesses or interferes in this Civil Case. One party recording is often allowed if you are being threatened or intimidated not to witness in a court proceeding, even in states without the one party consent.

These laws are different in different states, but if you are being threatened Google your local statutes. We can confidentially decide later if it is admissible if you choose to record in a State that does not automatically allow one party non consent recording.

If you simply wish to stop this offending behavior simply inform the tamperer that he is being recorded. He will most likely shut up immediately and not call you any longer. If he continues past that point of being informed he is being recorded, your recording becomes admissible in every court of the Union. If you receive such treatment on your answering machine please contact me immediately so I can obtain the recording from you and begin prosecution of the offender.

In the United States, the crime of witness tampering in federal cases is defined by statute at 18 U.S.C. § 1512, "Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant". The punishment for such an offense is up to 20 years if physical force was used or attempted, and up to 10 years if physical force was only threatened. The tampering need not have actually been successful in order for it to be criminal.

Witness intimidation involves witnesses crucial to court proceedings being threatened in order to pressure or extort them not to testify. Other types of "witness intimidation" include direct threats, or promises of revenge and/or retaliation for reports by witnesses to authorities, whether they are already called by summons to testify or not. The refusal of key witnesses to testify, usually as a direct result of successful intimidations, commonly renders a case with inadequate physical evidence of direct witness testimony "void" in a court of law. This is a significant problem that has many lawmakers considering tough penalties for intimidating a witness; in the state of Kansas, it is a criminal misdemeanor, or, if found to be aggravated, a felony.

I will not hesitate to put any person in front of a Judge I can prove is attempting or committing this act upon anyone coming to my assistance. I will prosecute this offender to the fullest extent of the law.

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #88161
Posted 10/20/2012 6:22:44 AM

Forum Member

Below are are images of the 1966 Replica Beacon sent to me by Mark Towle. To date this is all the payment provided to me for working for him for years, tremendous hours of time taken from myself, possible other earnings and my family. The Beacon shown was shipped to me across state lines into West Virginia. The Flash site you all witnessed, the forum redesign, videos and things I didn't want to do but was forced to do to try and keep my car and paid monies were rewarded by only this substandard scarred Beacon from Mark Towle.

Description of Beacon: This Beacon is scarred in multiple places and scratched in many more, has small chunks or divots missing from it. Drips of metal are sporadically splattered all over it. Sticker residue was left on it and never removed. Screws are not seated with one bursting through the side of the Vertical railing. One Vertical Railing was cut 1/8 of an inch too short but used anyway. This is to date the total of my rewards for all work done for Mark Towle from 2007 to 2011! Time dates have been preserved on these image files. They are original and unaltered.

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

Batmobile

This Beacon is suitable for nothing but scrap metal minus the Beacon light....and this is how he chose to repay me?

He also delivered Lien Paperwork in violation of our contract, though I was promised a nice rust free Corvette donor with low mileage, I was instead sent lien paperwork for a non titled Corvette that looked like a poor dilapidated salvage vehicle. After receiving this paperwork I learned from the California DMV there was over $1300 in unpaid registration fees owed to the State of California. That amount owed now is probably closer to 2K. Instead of obtaining me the Corvette donor he promised by contract, he obtained for me additional debt in unpaid taxes, I would be forced to pay this debt before ever being allowed a title to be released from CA. Mark Towle sent this paperwork to me without ever titling this vehicle into his own name. These taxes are currently still increasing as we speak. Though I was told by Mark Towle he obtained the car from a friend of his that drove it daily, the DMV told me it hadn't had tags on it in several years. Though I was told the car had 80,000 miles on it, the DMV told me they can not even determine from records how many miles are on the car or were on the car the last time it was tagged. This is what he obtained for his Web Designer that had worked several years for him and had paid him $3,000 for. 3K for a poor condition stripped of it's body, salvage looking Corvette Donor with Lien Paperwork, unknown mileage, unpaid taxes owed on it with no title. This is what he does for someone he called a friend that's supported him for years gave him years of his time and talents up front? This is what he does????

How can I post these things publicly? I can post these things because I can and will prove these things to be true in a court of law. I have accumulated tremendous evidence against Mark Towle.

I am a single parent of a 9 year old little Girl, Not wealthy, not being able to afford an attorney, yet this is all I was allowed in compensation and am now forced to fight still and work harder than ever without any pay to date for what has been taken from myself and my family as my own Pro Se Attorney. Keep this in mind when considering for yourself what type of person Mark Towle really is! He demanded perfection from me and delivered to me THIS! and only THIS as my paid compensation to date!

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #88163
Posted 10/20/2012 7:39:41 PM

#1 Batmobile Builder

#1 Batmobile Builder

Last Login: 1/8/2018 5:50:03 PM
So seriously. Things like Kory's harassment tactics and shoddy works like rubber door stops were known for years. But you still chose to join their camp and even defend them for years. What did you think when all those victims were posting about their ordeals? I mean I'm sure some people warned you about same thing happening to you. Did you just not believe or chose not to believe? Is it money thing? I mean foil me once shame on you but fool me twice....well don't get fooled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLTC Exclusives
#1 Batmobile Builder and Kit Maker

Favorite Galleries
Returns Batmobile
Keith Shorts Sculpture
Kevin's Batmobile Gallery
Doug Hines' Batmobile Gallery
Jack's Batmobile Gallery
Rusty's Batmobile Gallery
Animated Batmobile Gallery
Sweden Batmobile Gallery
Carmel Batmobile Gallery
Chris Canole Batmobile Gallery
Post #88164
Posted 10/20/2012 11:12:40 PM

Forum Member

I legally own a Butts Kit but it is being kept from me. I have a signed 2nd contract by Mark Towle that I own this Kit but he to date has refused to allow me to have it. All I wanted when this started was a Batmobile replica kit to build a replica for myself, like most of the rest of you. I currently hold ownership papers for a donor Corvette though it's condition and unknown mileage as well as back taxes owed on it are all violations of our contract. Mark Towle will be proven to be guilty of many more violations of contract with me than just the few mentioned. I stayed off this board intentionally because if I had participated I would have either been banned or lost my investment. I also knew I might need a forum for the worst case scenario which happened over a year ago when I was left with no choice by him but to file a Law Suit against him. I stayed silent for over a year giving Mark Towle more than enough time to make this right and do the right thing.

I now believe Mark Towle probably never intended to pay me anything for my work from the start, but instead planned to put me in a position where I could not afford an attorney, a Law suit or to fight him for what I am owed. He misjudged me greatly. I am a FIGHTER!

I want to make it clear to all in the Batman and Batmobile community that I spent years backing myself up with evidence because I was listening to all of you. I am sorry to all that I helped such persons, as Kory Geick and Mark Towle but I was made to under duress of losing my monies paid and work invested. In the end I refused to continue to be stalled, to be used and took a stand. I am still standing and will continue to fight for what I am owed. My thanks to the many that warned me. I did not ignore your warnings. I am prepared with many hours of legally obtained recordings, hundreds of emails, and tremendous amounts of other evidence to win this case. My work, my unpaid Intellectual Property was also spread world wide on the web in relation to the DC Comics Law Suit News articles without my permission nor payment increasing my damages tremendously. Mark Towle is responsible for this.

It has been brought to my attention that a certain person is calling people personally attacking me with lies, stating I failed to complete the web site work due to my own faults and making other false detrimental statements about me that I can prove in a defamation suit are completely false. If anyone can get this person recorded saying these things I would greatly appreciate the recording being given to me so I can pursue a civil prosecution upon him for professional defamation. I have a completed Web Site for the Jury missing only what Mark Towle refused to provide, needing only his final approval and text. I can provide Mark Towle's admissions to these true facts to a Jury coming from his own lips in legally obtained recordings. Mark Towle will NOT win this case.

This thread will have to continue as it might without me now for it is not in my best interest of my case to continue to post here. Any help I can get from all of you would be greatly appreciated. You can PM me here or reach me via my web site.

One last note, at this time I am not assisting DC Comics in their Law Suit against Mark Towle, but I do wonder personally if their choice of acting against Mark Towle has more to do about the way he does business than the building of replica Batmobiles. My opinion and my actions will be to reinforce the average Man's right to have and build his own Batmobile Replica and that will never change. Owning a Batmobile Replica should not be reserved to an activity of the privileged and Wealthy few any more than owning a Batman comic book or seeing a Batman film has been. If they can fill their coffers of Gold by all of us average earners purchasing their products, than they can certainly not in good conscience as a corporate entity caring anything about their fans deny us a Dream they have seeded then watered within us.

Desiring a Batmobile is a Dream that I feel DC Comics intentionally fosters and grows within every Man's child and therefore should not be actively engaged years later in ripping that dream away from the child in every Man.

So Say We All!

Batmmannn
Scott
www.scottlee.org
Post #88165
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

12345»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 5:34pm

Execution: 0.156. 11 queries. Compression Disabled.

Batman (1989 Version)

CLTC Club Shirts

1989 Batmobile Kit 1989 Batmobile Kits
1989 Batmobile Builders Batmobile Kit
Batmobile Kits 1989 Batmobile Builder

Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and DC Comics and WB.
Use of anything related to "Batman" on this site is not to infringe upon the copyrights of DC Comics or WB.
The purpose of chickslovethecar.com is to foster positive discussion about one of the greatest vehicles of all time.
This site does not sell or build any related cars or kits. © 2004-2012 chickslovethecar.com "Chicks Love The Car"
Images linked courtey of cltc.co.

You can contact us by clicking here.