Batmobile Home          Batmobile Builders     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««1213141516»»»

Terry's Tumbler Build Expand / Collapse
Author

Forum Guru

Forum Guru

Last Login: 12/24/2017 4:02:36 PM
oh man Terry, my blood would be boiling the moment those lights and siren came on. All the work and preperation. You can here every one in the back ground pist off about it also. When I see things like this happen it makes me wonder what the hell is going on in their heads. Do they realy think that IF they just drove by then SOMEONE would call in and say that the officers in such-n-such car wasn't up holding the law, they weren't doing there job. There once was a time when I was going to become a cop .... but I was shown the light and didnt. I know one thing, its good that you went ahead and did it again later because it doesn't sit well with children when they see that stuff happen to heros that they like. They learn to Not like cops 

.MyYoutubechannel .

.My Newest Build .. http://www.chickslovethecar.com/board/Batmobile_Topic89451-17-1.aspx

. (http://www.tmanskarts.com)
Post #80767
Posted 7/17/2010 6:37:32 PM

You reap what you sow

You reap what you sow

Last Login: 11/28/2021 9:24:14 PM
Why did the police stop you? It must've been awkard talking to all those cops while dressed as Batman

Post #80768
Posted 7/19/2010 12:58:40 PM

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 3/27/2018 12:29:27 AM
Yes, your right T-man! I was rely doing the show for the kids. If tho batman gets caught up with the law, he is still a good guy for the people. Its funny a lot of people thought it was part of the show, so thats why I had to think fast to take care of the problem. The part were I come in on the turn, I was to do a 360 with the fireworks going in the air and than stop, facing the Joker. The illusion was the fireworks in the air landing down by the Jokers feet to see him do the funny dance. Well you know that didn't happen. Instead the real cops showed up. When I seen the cops, it threw me off so I did not make a complete turn. I was pist!! So I said to my self, I am being filmed, why not do a chase scene with the cops! So I went forward and yes they turn on there siren with there lights and chased me. At that point I had nothing to lose and that part made my day! The only bad thing I was losing daylight to redo the show because some cameras and videos like mind can not take pics or videos in the dark.

But the show must go on...

Post #80814
Posted 7/21/2010 8:53:56 PM

Got no time to bleed!

Got no time to bleed!

Last Login: 2/8/2019 4:13:31 AM
I thought it was cool, and too bad they just didn't understand, I was a volunteer years ago and we would have had a photo opt and ask what was going on and then moved along. Some officer when they get a badge take it too far and they are the ones that end up in jail later in life for a dishonest act . So hold you Batman Head high and keep doing the good work you do and It will come back to you 2 fold in gifts of happiness from the smiles of the little ones which enjoyed all your effort. Go Batman Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #80880
Posted 7/22/2010 2:09:02 PM

Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Thanks for the kind words srv10! Well...Web Batty the cops were after me do to the illegal fireworks that were going off on the back of the tumbler. The law enforcer, (TheBigGuy) the one that was riding with the police officer in the police car was pretty cool with me. He was just doing his job. The other officers in the truck I think was the firemarshall! Well being in the suit...at that moment, I felt I was part of and on going bust that I was working with law enforcement and they called me for backup!!
Post #80887
Posted 9/20/2010 10:03:26 PM

Forum Member

I am noticing my batman birthday partes are picking up! Well I have been saving up, but I won't be rich soon. I look at it this way. If you like what you are doing, keep doing it. Because someday your wish and dreams just mite come true!

So if you are tried of the same old clown or a big bounce house scene, I could be at your next birthday party. The Ultimate Batman Experience!!

Post #81609
Posted 9/23/2010 10:04:14 PM

Getting Better at Internets

Getting Better at Internets

Last Login: 10/19/2021 7:47:26 PM
Terry that Picture is AWESOME! I think I might have to pay you to do a party for my son when he becomes of age....and make some more friends so he will actually have someone there other than himself lol.

Keep up the great work and keep making those kids happy. I had a talk with BWD here a few days ago at the train station and I was asking him if I should take an internship at New Deal Studios (the people who made the 1/3rd tumbler for Batman Begins) It doesn't pay anything and its in Los Angeles, and his response was:

"think of it this way, your alive for a little while, your dead forever" And it really urged me to want to take a leap and try it. Worst that could happen is it doesn't work out. Glad to see you still doing the parties.

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me”
Post #81638
Posted 9/25/2010 10:19:04 PM

You reap what you sow

You reap what you sow

Last Login: 11/28/2021 9:24:14 PM
batman4reals (9/20/2010)
I am noticing my batman birthday partes are picking up! Well I have been saving up, but I won't be rich soon. I look at it this way. If you like what you are doing, keep doing it. Because someday your wish and dreams just mite come true!

So if you are tried of the same old clown or a big bounce house scene, I could be at your next birthday party. The Ultimate Batman Experience!!

Why the sad face? Joker got your batmobile?

Post #81687
Posted 9/28/2010 2:24:08 PM

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

Last Login: 10/21/2010 4:21:59 PM
HAHAHA ok stop.  The cops breaking down the party was not cool. At the least they could have let you finish the show, then had some words with you. Some of the local cops in my town were the biggest trouble makers till they put on the badge, then they loose all sense of fun.  Keep it up man. I would have killed for a birthday like that when i was a kid. Hell, I may just have to hire you for mine this year.
Post #81702
Posted 10/26/2010 7:13:13 PM

Forum Member

Thanks for the comments Shaggy and Hellhound007! Batman Birthday Partes anytime!! I'm at your service!!!

Big Boss yes, the Joker almost got the batmobile but I caught up with him to do something else!

Here is me and the Joker walking in the Relay For Life for the American Cancer Society.

Post #82036
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««1213141516»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 0 (0 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 4:56am

Execution: 0.453. 9 queries. Compression Disabled.

Batman (1989 Version)

CLTC Club Shirts

1989 Batmobile Kit 1989 Batmobile Kits
1989 Batmobile Builders Batmobile Kit
Batmobile Kits 1989 Batmobile Builder

Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and DC Comics and WB.
Use of anything related to "Batman" on this site is not to infringe upon the copyrights of DC Comics or WB.
The purpose of chickslovethecar.com is to foster positive discussion about one of the greatest vehicles of all time.
This site does not sell or build any related cars or kits. © 2004-2012 chickslovethecar.com "Chicks Love The Car"
Images linked courtey of cltc.co.

You can contact us by clicking here.