Nate's Build
Batmobile Forum
 Batmobile Home          Batmobile Builders     Calendar     Who's On

Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

«««7071727374»»»

Nate's Build Expand / Collapse
Author

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 11/8/2019 7:12:25 PM
No, the Joker did not get me, and I did not fall of the end of the earth.

I have been redoing my KITT knight Rider car as a daily driver, and that has put the 89 in the back burner position, all though I have been taking a college welding class to get certified so I can start working on the 89.  Once I get KITT finished and a dependable driver, then all eyes go back to the 89 unless my 66 needs upgrades,  of course!  

just because you guys like photos,  here are a few.....  Hey, I need a KITT icon now... that sort of works....

www.StarCarCentral.com

www.Fireballrun.com

Post #74678
Posted 4/23/2009 10:42:33 AM

Getting Better at Internets

Getting Better at Internets

Last Login: 2/27/2020 11:09:55 AM
Hey Nate, just incase you didnt notice, you got one or two wires hanging down in your floorboard there. 

“It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me”

Post #74679
Posted 4/23/2009 10:57:03 AM

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Did I mention I HATE electrical? So I buy this?  I just cant bend my body into the pretzels like I used to be able too!  But all that mess is gone now, I just wanted you guys to see what I started with!   My Star car central KITT owner and expert is helping me a LOT with all the details, the Knight Rider guys have been doing their homework so I don't have to this time.  It's amazing, I can find parts on EBAY!

Yeah.. A lot of wires....    but new alarm, new auto windows, auto start, auto trunk release, auto wallet reducer....  

www.StarCarCentral.com

www.Fireballrun.com

Post #74681
Posted 9/8/2009 2:49:39 PM

Forum Guru

Now see, I want the rust to get even on the car, so just a little longer, and it will be right, like the original....

Now that KITT is on the road, and almost has it's dash back in it my focus and any spare money is returning to the batman returns car....   who's got some steel they can donate?

Thanks to Jack, Kevin, Justin, Don and everyone else for their help in the past (remember when my build was AHEAD of Rusty's?   )

SO Now I have started again.... but the star car central calendar is busy until November.... 

www.StarCarCentral.com

www.Fireballrun.com

Post #76493
Posted 9/9/2009 2:18:30 AM

"Tardmonkey of the Year"

"Tardmonkey of the Year"

Last Login: 9/6/2011 12:10:05 AM
Can't wait to see how it comes out... Nice to see you working on it, again! One of these days, I'm gonna get back to work on mine....

------------------------
Design and sell your own custom t-shirts, on your existing MySpace page, for free! Download the AP Product Labs app from the app gallery, today.
http://www.myspace.com/approductlabs
Post #76503
Posted 6/3/2010 4:23:13 PM

Forum Guru

So I got a spot for my car all lined up, gathered some money and WHAM!  My son and wife have a total of three accidents, two totaled cars no one hurt.  So my son and I decide he should get an A-Team van for a summer project.... so much for the space and the money!

Still, the A-team is a fast build, it's coming to gether so much faster and cheaper than an 89.

I could get my air lift system on my pile of parts, or a finished A-team van for the same price!

Sorry I have not been around, but there are enough experts that the old dogs like me don't have much left to add!

www.StarCarCentral.com

www.Fireballrun.com

Post #80035
Posted 6/3/2010 6:58:11 PM

Resident CLTC

Resident CLTC

Last Login: 3/15/2020 8:47:47 PM
Nate, looks like you have been busy...
Post #80038
Posted 8/5/2010 11:46:18 AM

Forum Guru

So KITT is running fine, and I want to add flames and smoke out the back but basically all done. You can see my car on the Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff promos and I am the guy making KITT talk on the actual roast that will air on AUG 15th.

I got all my Knight rider pals in that I could for the show and after party, they all had a good time.

the A-Team is painted, and I should get it today (no photos yet!) and I go junk yarding this saturday for new seats and attach the interior.  The paint looks steller, and the wheels are painted as well, but I am doing this on the cheap, as I don't know how long the van will last with my son driving it! 

SOOOOOOO as Rusty opens his Museum with 20 star cars, my car is just Rusty in my dad's yard.

I have a spot for the chassy now in my yard, and will get the welder, once the A-team is done and my son is off to school.  If I knew then, what I know now....  I would have told DON  "NO" one more time than I did!   :   I need a KITT and an A-team icon....  

Check out starcarcentral.com and click on "what's new" I post tons of photos of the starcar events and stuff I have been up too.  I miss the build chat! 

www.StarCarCentral.com

www.Fireballrun.com

Post #81055
Posted 3/22/2011 5:20:52 PM

Forum Guru

Batmobile
So the StarCarCentral.com charity events have pretty much taken all my spare time in the last few years, but it's been a lot of fun! That's my new A-Team project down at the end of the line at Dodger Stadium!

With a wife, three kids a mother in law and a dog all counting on me there is only so much time left in a day to do fun batmobile stuff! I will get to that 92 car eventually, honest, it's next!
NO MORE STAR CARS get to jump in line! Not even a bat bike! Not even if someone gave me a half finished Tumbler or Kilmer car..... well..... maybe then. BUT NOTHING ELSE will keep me from getting my 92 on the road. Other than lack of time and money and it's about an hour away so I don't go work on it very often..... I am having fun with my A-Team van though! I love it when a VAN comes together! Here's a link to my build log if anyone cares!
http://www.starsky-iom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=306

www.StarCarCentral.com

www.Fireballrun.com

Post #83327
Posted 3/22/2011 6:20:08 PM

"Andy Smith is my Hero".

"Andy Smith is my Hero".

Last Login: Today @ 5:40:33 AM
Hey Nate, its great your still posting when your so busy.

Its been a long time. But when that 92 is done it will be the first car in line, on every pic posted.

Thanks for sharing all of your news. Glad no-one was injured, cause thats all that counts.

Kind Regards 

"There is no end but the end is near!"

Post #83329
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

«««7071727374»»»

Reading This Topic Expand / Collapse
Active Users: 5 (5 guests, 0 members, 0 anonymous members)
No members currently viewing this topic.

Permissions Expand / Collapse

All times are GMT -5:00, Time now is 8:07pm

Execution: 0.234. 10 queries. Compression Disabled.

Batman (1989 Version)

CLTC Club Shirts

1989 Batmobile Kit 1989 Batmobile Kits
1989 Batmobile Builders Batmobile Kit
Batmobile Kits 1989 Batmobile Builder

Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and DC Comics and WB.
Use of anything related to "Batman" on this site is not to infringe upon the copyrights of DC Comics or WB.
The purpose of chickslovethecar.com is to foster positive discussion about one of the greatest vehicles of all time.
This site does not sell or build any related cars or kits. © 2004-2012 chickslovethecar.com "Chicks Love The Car"
Images linked courtey of cltc.co.

You can contact us by clicking here.